Saturday, April 16, 2005

Cool Kanga...

I dreamed that I was a large kangaroo with a variety of piercings. My fur was very vivid, and I was hopping along a road. There were people around me. I was the only kangaroo. I was being delivered down a hill to someone's home. I was going to become someone's pet kangaroo. I worried that I might be considered too large and wild to be a house pet. Would I be loved forever, or would my caretaker send me back to Australia. I was adorable and exotic but also big and urban. I mean, c'mon, a kangaroo with an eyebrow piercing?! I hopped along hopefully.

4 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, April 16, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

Well, I think this is about me being fat and dating someone thin, and my fears about that. And that's that.

 
At 2:50 PM, April 17, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

The piercings may relate to my partner being more conservative than me...and a fear of being rejected for being more alternative. Hmm, not a big deal in our relationship, though.

 
At 11:50 AM, April 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are big and sophisticated and urban and adorable, and you'll never be sent back to Australia. So hop along hopefully and very confidently! B

 
At 3:04 AM, April 24, 2005, Blogger sk8rn said...

I think this dream is so cute as it is so indicative of how adorable and how fun and full of life you are. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home