Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Hotels

Last night I dreamed about a man in a hotel who was going to commit suicide by falling from the balcony of the hotel into the pool while in his wheelchair. He was an old man who was married. He did it successfully, and the story was on a show like 20/20. I tried to see what hotel it was in case I ever needed to successfully commit suicide while confined to a wheelchair. However, the details and name of the hotel had been hidden by the television camera crew. I thought about how it would be creepy to stay in the hotel because of the man's death. Then I dreamed that I was at a fancy hotel with my mom. I had set a dildo down on a lobby table, and it was lavender and in the shape of a woman diving. My mom said that a friend was visiting her at the hotel and that she'd appreciate it if I'd put it in a less prominent place. She was somewhat annoyed. Then I dreamed that I was at a less expensive hotel. The rooms were small, and the ceilings were low. At first I wondered if it would be claustrophobic but it ended up being a wonderful, secret place to be. I opened a window, and it looked out on lots of beautiful water including a sea and an impressive pool. There was also a room with a hot tub and beautiful flowers. I thought about how if I came back I would want to stay in the very same room because it was so perfect. It was quaint and European, also earthy.

3 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, April 06, 2005, Blogger M said...

Dreams about houses and structures always make me feel unsettled. Someone once told me it's a reflection of one's mind or emotional status. So that dream I had about child cannibals inhabiting a house... hm, perhaps I need to worry a bit about that one...??
All jokes aside - cool dream, very extravagant! And a bit freaky too!

 
At 7:25 PM, April 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PUT THAt DILDO AWAY!! Seriously, great dream. Was your interpret. that the big hotel=s. and the little hotel=hym? I think that's smart. Also, these "hotels" are full of beautiful sexual images. B

 
At 6:18 PM, April 08, 2005, Blogger sk8rn said...

B's interpretation was very insightful. I hadn't made that connection either when reading the dream nor in your comment. I had been worried when I read the suicide dream, but am less worried with this interpretation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home