Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thorny Branches

I dreamed that I was with Carolyn, my friend/girlfriend from junior high and then from college. We walked deep into some woods down a hill and play-wrestled amidst some thorny branches. When we walked back up to the sidewalk, my super was standing by a tree complaining about bird droppings. Carolyn and I were walking along together, and she said in a pleasant tone, "In this relationship, you're the mother. Have you noticed that?"

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, March 02, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

Carolyn and I had great fun together in junior high. We were very mischievious.

My super is always standing around making complaints outside my building.

There's a mother theme in my dreams of late.

 
At 3:26 PM, March 05, 2005, Blogger sk8rn said...

ditto pf_Flyer's comment. I hear thorny branches and think "ouch, that must hurt." What do you think the thorns were about?

 
At 10:23 PM, March 05, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

I think I agreed with Carolyn and felt good. She's always made me feel carefree. Sk8, there is a picture of her on friendster, thru my friend, Sugar.

 
At 10:24 PM, March 05, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

Thorns are the taboo excitement of illicit love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home