Friday, October 29, 2004

No Celexa in China

I dreamed that I was in China on a trip with S., my ex. I forgot my anti-depressant, Celexa. When I realized that I'd forgotten it I became absolutely panicked and forlorn. I started sobbing! I thought about how complicated it could be to get more and worried about the withdrawal. S. was comforting, that we would work it out. I wondered if there was a way to get back home and grab it and then return (irrational thought). A part of me also felt free without the Celexa and no way to get it and in a foreign land. I felt mad at myself too. I thought about how there were only a few things I should remember on a trip, particularly out of the country, and how could I forget the medication? S. told me that she felt bad that she hadn't reminded me either.

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, October 29, 2004, Blogger Jayla said...

I recently had a dream that I was in Morocco (I deleted that post due to not being able to delete a comment...don't ask!). In the Morocco dream, I was with my family and felt like I was having a difficult time coping far away. So this dream is very similar.

My mom just sold the house I have known as my home for all my life.

I'm dating someone, L., and that is like a foreign country, a new person. L. slept over the second time last night, when I had the dream.

S. was very supportive during my depression, even if factors in our relationship contributed to my symptoms. S. and I still talk, and our last talk was nice. At the time we broke up, I had been off meds for six months. I broke up, stopped treatment with my therapist, and got back on meds all at the same time. In this dream am I wondering how our relationship would have been had I been on meds?

Dark thought: is the foreign land death? Or maybe more positive, like an unknown future.

 
At 2:58 PM, October 31, 2004, Blogger Melaina RN, PHN, MS, CNS, ACHPN said...

Are you worried about how Celexa may affect your new relationship?

 
At 1:51 PM, November 01, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost the ioth anniversary Dec. 4) of gramma's death. She was a comforting person in your life. I am too. I love you. You can always work out or resolve any problem. Not to worry. B

 
At 5:47 PM, November 01, 2004, Blogger Jayla said...

Mia, interesting thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home