Eyeliner
The night before last I dreamed that I told David and Jan about a real article I read in Vogue from several years before. And then we had the following interaction.
Jenny: "You guys, I read this article in Vogue about these three female models who shaved their heads and started going to all their events and parties together, so that they would be sure to be photographed and talked about in all the papers."
Jan: "Uh-huh," nodding, while David is sitting in a chair farther from me reading a paper.
Jenny: "Well, I was thinking you guys could do something like that only you both could wear the same wig everywhere or even both wear eyeliner."
Then David gave a slightly annoyed response that I don't remember.

2 Comments:
Perhaps this dream is about merging identities by being a couple. It's also about giving a certain appearance to the world. Furthermore, when in San Francisco, I saw a cool guy on a bus with eyeliner on.
A perfect therapy dream. B
Post a Comment
<< Home