Saturday, September 10, 2005

Big Fish

My friend Lisa tells me that her sister Beth works for the parks department and that her current job is to give a survey about the rules on fishing, but the person must be given a certain amount of alcohol before they take the survey. The reason for this is to see if fishermen/women who drink can still follow park fishing rules. I ask Lisa if she took the survey and she says she did. Then she asks me if I will take it because Beth needs a certain number of people in a certain amount of time in order to meet her job's requirements. I tell Lisa, "I am now taking Wellbutrin, a medication that can cause seizures with alcohol, so, no, I cannot take the test." Lisa nodds understandingly.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

I just started taking Wellbutrin, so I guess I'm testing myself in various situations.

 
At 9:38 PM, September 10, 2005, Blogger Jayla said...

It's interesting how when I write a dream down in the morning it seems so normal because I just dreamed it and was in that world, but then I look at it tonight and think, "What an odd dream!"

 
At 9:57 AM, September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what to make of it, but it has to do with Wellbutrin for sure, and maybe on the day before 9/11?? B

 
At 9:57 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger sk8rn said...

Dear friend, why do you not blog anymore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home