Saturday, August 21, 2004

Chaka Khan

I dreamed that my ex-gf S. bought a small island called Lucerne. I went to the island with her. I brought a big blue backpack with my laptop and my other stuff. We were vacationing there. Late one night I was out, and I set my backpack down too far away from me. I got my backpack back, and I was relieved but then people told me that it had been taken and put back. They said that locals had taken stuff out and thrown it around. They said, "The whole bottom half is soaked in blood." I became worried that things were missing and ruined. I felt mad at myself for not being more careful with the backpack. Later on the vacation we were going to go to a concert at night. Some friends told us that a "big name rocker" would be performing. I said, "Is it Chaka Khan?" A guy smiled and said, "No." Then I said, "Is it Alannis Morrisette?" Again, "No." "Is it Pink?" "No." They wanted to keep it a surprise, but then I took a guy aside and said, "C'mon tell me!" He said that it would be Pokemon. Pokemon is a children's game/cartoon/tv show.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, August 21, 2004, Blogger Jayla said...

Thoughts: 1) Backpack=me, Relief=I'm alive, Blood=rape 2) Backpack=me, Relief=I'm out of my relationship w/S, Stuff Missing=losing myself in the relationship 3) Pokemon is a game the kids at work like. I hear it every other second :)

 
At 8:31 AM, August 22, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

both "thoughts" 1 and 2 seem right on. B

 
At 11:42 PM, August 23, 2004, Blogger sk8rn said...

Were you disappointed that it was Pokemon and not Chaka Kahn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home