The Unwanted Editor
I dreamed that my dad was going into my blogs and taking stuff out. He was selecting paragraphs and words and other things he didn't like and removing them.
Each entry is a dream I had, followed by my thoughts in the comments section. I welcome your comments and/or analysis of my dreams. Also, feel free to add your own dreams in my comments section!
5 Comments:
I was just telling a friend about how my dad would rifle thru my diary, making it hard for me now to organize it for my memoir.
How did you feel about your dad removing stuff from your blog? Sounds stressful and icky.
Oh it was stressful and icky. Again: what does dad want to take from you, and to get into, and to spy on?
Barb
In last comment, I didn't mean to say that you have to worry about what you cover up--he MADE you worry about yourself due to his pathological intrusiveness.
Barb
The repeated theme in many dreams: the want to be free to be yourself and express yourself, and the thing that stops you. B
Post a Comment
<< Home