Friday, August 06, 2004

So Comfy in the Back...

A week and a half ago I dreamed that I was in a car with my old, supervisor, Lee. She was in the front seat driving and I was in the back seat laying wrapped up in a blanket. Lee was driving on the left hand side of the car because she was left-handed. I realized that I should be in the front seat but it was so comfy in the back.

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, August 06, 2004, Blogger Jayla said...

I had this dream the night of Lee's last day at work before retiring. She had given me her spacious office as well as a lot of her toys, books, and child therapy supplies. The dream means that I have to go to the front seat now and drive, that Lee's time teaching is over, and it's time for me to take the wheel. Another thought: My mom would drive me around when I was little as a calming/sleep thing.

 
At 12:44 PM, August 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, I completely agree with your comment.

I read some of deathmaiden. Wonderful writing, as you said. The lamb story is so beautiful. I lost her spot before I could tell her, so would you?

Mom, the left-seat driver.

 
At 1:03 PM, August 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your fat and happy comments, and I love, love, love the writing!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:52 AM, August 09, 2004, Blogger sk8rn said...

I am suddenly reminded of some commercial from tv - Wanted: Drivers. Or grab life by the wheel or some other. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home