The Open Air Pet Store
Last night I dreamed about being in a different country and I was driving by a big pet store that sold animals. This pet store was different than any I'd ever seen before. It was several blocks long and all open air, so that the animals were very free. It was also set in the wilderness. I was struck by how happy and beautiful the animals were, mainly cats but a puppy too. I tried to look as closely as I could at the animals. Their coats were healthy and their fur was composed of vivid colors. I was in awe!

3 Comments:
I feel that since I broke up with S and also since my depression subsided (in conjunction with Celexa, of course), I suddenly am able to see everything as so much more colorful. I feel so free. Colored hair has been a repetitive symbol in these dreams.
I am your faithful M.: A dream of heady freedom and health--beautiful.
Instead of analyzing this dream, I immediately thought of Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in Utah - so many animals living happily there and in such a gorgeous setting. I was tempted to adopt a bunny when I visited them, but thought of my cramped urban apartment and how stifling it would be compared to the bunny's current housing arrangements. Baby Blue (that was the bunny's name) lived in a large indoor/outdoor structure with tons of space to explore and dirt floors to dig holes in. Freedom and peace in the outdoors. Nice life - nice dream. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home