Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Feline Freud

Last night I dreamed that I had my hair down but also put two sort of high pig tails on top of my head. They looked great, and I used red scrunchies to top it off. I also dreamed that my older cat, Cloud, was my new therapist and that she was communicating her responses to me via telepathy, and it was working quite well. I was lying on a couch pouring my heart out. Cloud was sitting in an armchair making good eye contact with me and appearing astute and empathic.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, July 14, 2004, Blogger Jayla said...

I tend to dream about hair in regard to freedom. It always feels positive and exciting. I often dream about dying my hair different colors. In regard to Cloud as my therapist, this sweet little cat loves to approach me in the middle of the night for a pet or two so she tends to merge with my dreams. She also has the personality of a seasoned analyst so her role in the dream was definitely ego-syntonic.

 
At 5:29 PM, July 14, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the imagery of this dream. It shows a loving and wise "therapist" within you. It shows self regard.

 
At 2:54 PM, July 17, 2004, Blogger sk8rn said...

The hair seemed a reflection to me of how fun and creative you are. And the cat, like the prior anonymous comment remarked, symbolic of how wise and empathic you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home