Just Like Cinderella!
I dreamed that I bought a new swimming cap that had a cool, glittery shark on the front of it. There was another girl who wanted that cap too and it was the last one, so I grabbed it and took it up front to pay for. The woman behind the counter asked if I wanted to try it on before I bought it to make sure that it fit. I became nervous and thought to myself, "I didn't think about that. What if it doesn't fit?" But when I tried it on, it fit perfectly! The girl behind the counter noticed that too, and said in a supportive, jovial tone, "Just like Cinderella!"

3 Comments:
Swimming fits as an exercise for me?
Does swimming have a bit of a competitive edge for you as well - your grabbing the cap that the other girl also wanted? Cool swim cap = swimming is a "hip" form of exercise as well? Just throwing ideas out. Sounds like a happy ending, for sure!
Barb: Em said the cap (Kapp side of the family) was going to belong to D and J.
Barb said: the Fri. dream related to Sylvia and your decis. to live as just friends, and that "fits fine" to your delight.
Post a Comment
<< Home