Sunday, September 05, 2004

Money Changes Everything

I dreamed that I told my ex-gf, S, that I wanted to buy something. She said okay but we’ll wait until I get my next paycheck before buying it. I said okay but thought to myself that it was silly because whatever I wanted was so cheap and she already had lots of money.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, September 05, 2004, Blogger Jayla said...

Last nite I was on the phone with a friend discussing how dating someone with a lot of money is no bargain (tee hee) because they have all the control.

 
At 3:32 PM, September 06, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is S. me? Penny-counting, but ok dollar-wise? B

 
At 1:34 AM, September 07, 2004, Blogger sk8rn said...

When I've dated people with more money than me, I've also had the problem of spending more money myself trying to keep up with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home